The Following vacancy exists at Sri Lanka Cricket for Immediate engagement
IT – Executive
Sri Lanka Cricket is looking for a high profile person who possesses below qualifications and requirements, to fill the post of IT Executive at its IT Division.
- Gender – Male/ Female
- Age – Below 45 years
- Should have a B.S Math’s / Statistics from recognized University
- HND in IT from recognized University or Institution
- SQL Database optional
In respect of experience the following are the pointers:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and create ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends and pattern in complex data sets
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities with the raw data
- Proven work experience as data analyst (Cricket)
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design management, database mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large databases
- Adopt at queries & report writing and present findings
Interested candidates should send an updated CV with a photograph printed on the top with non -related referees, to reach the undersigned on or before 01st August 2016 by registered post. (Please indicate the post applying for, on the upper left corner of the envelope).
Canvassing in any form will be a definite disqualification.
Manager Human Resources
Sri Lanka Cricket, 35, Maitland Place, Colombo 07, Sri Lanka