Sri Lanka Cricket wishes to announce the new partnership with New Zealand based CriqHQ as the Scoring and Statistical Partner.
CricHQ is a New Zealand technology company that develops smart phone and tablet based cricket scoring, coaching and performance tracking tools. CricHQ was founded in 2010 and is in the business of providing cricket information management solutions using new and existing applications that will support cricket communities worldwide to have access to the game played at grassroots to international level.
CricHQ has partnerships with a number of international governing bodies and is backed by high-profile investors including Graeme Swann and Stephen Fleming. According to the CricHQ website governing bodies who are partnering with CricHQ include the International Cricket Council, New Zealand Cricket, Cricket Ireland, Cricket Canada, and have relationships with over 50+ Associations across the world.
This partnership with CricHQ will help SLC to create, organise and run tournaments, and maintain player databases on one dedicated technology platform. With matches being live scored on the CricHQ app it will allow fans around the world to follow along with live ball-by-ball updates on SLC website.
The data CricHQ collects for SLC can be used for many purposes by SLC such as;
- >Administrators can publish match fixtures, results and there are live scoring and Tournament management capabilities
- >Fans can monitor players and teams performance and compare against others.
- >SLC can analyze player information for retention, growth, talent identification and commercial opportunities
- >Players can monitors their own performance and compare against others,
- >Coaches can do the high performance analysis based on the reports the system will provide
- >Enable to monitor player performance and development as they transition through development programs.
‘Our successes have been driven largely by partnerships , Sri Lanka being a esteemed governing body, in a country of cricket lovers , makes this our most exiting partnership to-date.
The passion for cricket in Sri Lanka is evident and we at CricHQ are driven by that very same passion. Our integrated competition management and live scoring system will endure that cricket at all levels will be accessible to all. SLC will now be able to minimize the complexities, time and money required to manage the game while creating cricketing content that can be shared and consumed by players and fans’. Arran Braganza GM-Asia
‘We at CricHQ take pleasure in entering into partnership with Sri Lanka Cricket. Together we not only streamline all scoring and data management on one digital platform but will also persist towards the development of the game from grassroots to international level in Sri Lanka’. said Druvi De Silva Country Manager CricHQ.